Friends of Kaley has launched this blog to support our friend, Kaley Conway, who has recently undergone a lifesaving liver transplant. We hope the blog will serve as a forum for you to communicate with Kaley and for us to keep you updated on her recovery.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
"Flash mob" organizes to bring attention to critical need for organ donation
For the record, I've had an organ donor card since I could drive. Though I did indicate on the card that they could have "everything but my eyes." That creeps me out. So...if it comes to that, I need you to stand up in true co-captain fashion and make sure that doesn't happen. I'm trusting you.
Ferocious, indeed!
ReplyDeleteFor the record, I've had an organ donor card since I could drive. Though I did indicate on the card that they could have "everything but my eyes." That creeps me out. So...if it comes to that, I need you to stand up in true co-captain fashion and make sure that doesn't happen. I'm trusting you.