I have a lovely blog with pictures, etc that I wanted to share from the breakfast with updates and all. But it's not quite ready but I promise I am very close and can't wait to share what an incredible and exciting birthday/pancake breakfast I had thanks to so many friends and family!!!!
Until then, time is running out for this opportunity and I wanted to share if anyone is interested!
Dear Friends of Kaley,
As we continually look for ways to help support Kaley’s mounting financial expenses, “Team Kaley” shirts have been designed with a dual purpose; keeping organ donor awareness current and also remembering her 2nd chance at life with the number 11 on the back; which represents the month and year of her transplant (Nov 2011). Proceeds from each shirt will be donated to her financial fund.
Front of Shirt reads:
REACH out
Give Life…Get Life
Be a Donor
Orders can be sent through school mail (if you work in RISD) to Nita Roomiani @Bowie Elem or you can email her at lanita.roomiani@risd.org. Please encourage any of your staff/friends to order a shirt as soon as possible for this wonderful woman who needs our support; $12.00 per shirt (Adult S-2XL; color-kelly green). Please share this with others!
Thanks from the Department of Advanced Academic Studies
We ordered our shirts! And Kathy said she'd pick them up when she goes to get y'all's!
ReplyDelete