Monday, February 20, 2012

Lake Highlands Advocate Magazine Article

Flapjack Fundraiser for WRE’s Kaley Conway | Advocate Magazine

Wow! I am in amazement and humbled by the amount of people that are sharing, learning about and rejoicing in my story! What an incredible blessing I have been given and continue to receive! I never could have fathomed all of this but then again I never imagined being given the gift of a 2nd chance at life at 31! God has a plan for me!

I am really looking forward to Saturday for so many reasons! My doctors have given the "okay" for me to attend the benefit! I have labs and check ups this week at clinic to monitor my progress, and if everything continues in such a positive way then I will be there with bells on and syrup in hand! Can't wait to catch up, get lots of hugs, and be sore from smiling!!!! I'm already giddy with excitement! Ive learned A LOT but it really is the little things in life (like seeing my friends and family) but this is so huge for me!

Xoxo, Kaley

1 comment:

  1. What an honor and blessing to meet Kaley at this morning's fundraiser ... I am SO proud of Kaley and her family and friends, and I am thrilled that she is part of our Richardson ISD family.

    Luke Davis
    Richardson ISD Board of Trustees

    ReplyDelete