Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Liver...A New Year


2011 had its ups and its downs, but it ended with what I consider to be a miracle. The past few months were very fast, scary, and still somewhat of a blur for me. But when I look back, I realize I received an amazing gift. I will be eternally grateful to so many people. I will never be able to completely repay everyone for all of the wonderful things that were said, given and done for me. So, with a new year and a 2nd chance, I want to give back to others in appreciation for all that I have been blessed with. All I can say (though it will never be enough)is THANK YOU!

I hope that 2012 is a wonderful year for everyone and that it brings you happiness and health!

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
-Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kaley! I did not know about this and I am so thankful to the Lord for saving your life!! What plans He must have for you. Much love to you and your family. Please let me know if you need anything - and I am serious about that!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're doing so well. Wish we were closer so I could kick your ass in Smart Ass! :-)

    ReplyDelete