Monday, April 30, 2012

THANK YOU!

A HUGE THANK YOU to
Seth Candan www.sethcandan.com
and the Barley House www.barleyhouse.com !

The Seth Candan Benefit Concert was a very big success with an amazing turnout! I am so touched by how many people came out to support organ donation awareness and be there for me.  It meant more than I can put into words.  For me, it was not at all and has not been about donations but instead what means the most is seeing all of you, hearing from you, reading your encouraging words, having great visits and knowing how much you care. I have been and continue to be truly blessed and humbled by my incredibly loyal, supportive, caring, and giving friends and family.  I am so appreciative to all of you for your friendships, prayers and encouragement.  I feel so loved and it is a truly wonderful feeling!!  I don't know if I will ever be able to fully explain the gratitude and joy I feel in my heart every single day.  I am so humbled by everything and everyone these past 7 months. 
I love you all so very much!  I'll stop for now but I could literally go on forever!  :)  






  
   


 

  


Click on their picture to visit their website or buy their music on itunes!  GREAT band!!


No comments:

Post a Comment