Wednesday, December 21, 2011

48........

48........

That is the number of staples they removed from my incision yesterday.  When I went in for clinic, I thought that I was getting my labs as usual, then I had an appointment with my surgeon which was great until he uttered the words, "it looks like your staples are ready to come out, let's do that today."  I was not expecting that at all and have to admit I was a wee bit afraid of the pain.  But they assured me it wasn't painful, just a pinch every now and then.  They were right and my nurse was very fast and it was better that I didn't know ahead of time and let the anticipation build up.

 I got a good report from the surgeon.  He said that the incision looks great and I am healing really well.  I need to focus on building strength and muscle and taking the time to let my body heal.  I go back to clinic again tomorrow so hoping for another great report.

Please continue to pray for healing and my recovery to continue smoothly!

Love, Kaley

2 comments:

  1. I literally just shuddered at the thought. I'm loving this blog! Keep posting. :)

    ReplyDelete