Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Message from Kaley

Friends and Family,

Your love and support over the past months has meant more to my family and me than you will ever know.  It's been very tough, and I couldn't have made it through this journey without you!  My medical team is very encouraged by the progess I am making, and I am told that I will be released from the hospital this week!  I am looking forward to seeing all of you soon.

Love, Kaley

Where it all began (October 2011).....my week long stay at Presbyterian:  30 extra lbs of weight from swelling; jaundice; fatigue; confusion; pain; dangerously high liver levels; and every test and doctor known to man.....but still no answers.  After being released for about 10 days, the next time I returned to Presbyterian was in the ER, where I was finally diagnosed with acute medicine induced liver and kidney failure and instantly put in an ambulance to UT Southwestern to begin preparation for my life saving liver transplant.


Thank you to Chris Gee for setting up this blog and donation account!
You are awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment