Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Blessed
I must say this was a very blessed Christmas for me! I was able to spend it at home with my mom and dad which was priceless. Even though it was not our traditional celebration, I know my parents and I will always remember it! God has been so good and I know He has an incredible plan! Please continue prayers of healing, anti-rejection, and continuing good reports.
Speaking of reports, I went to clinic (at hospital where I do labs, meet with specialists, etc) this morning and I've lost 9 more lbs since last Thursday. Usually I would be ecstatic at this news but I've lost all my muscle and strength so I have to build that back to have the best recovery results and try to avoid set backs. So, per doctor's orders I am to eat as many calories as possible. I'm allowed to eat anything and everything and as much of it as possible! I have to say it is the first time in my life that I've ever been told to pack on the lbs! But if I don't gain weight by Thursday then I have to get a feeding tube through my nose. Once in the hospital was enough to last a lifetime! So, please pray that my appetite increases and I can gain some weight on my own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment